Sunday, August 30, 2009

P90x Phase 2 Commences

I know I haven't been bogging the last severa days...maybe even a week. I am still in this. I substituted cardioX with Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism this week. I ordered a new Yoga dvd too, 90 minutes just seems to be too much at one time for the type of workout. I am going to start my lean version of "doubles" tomorrow. I will add 30-60 minutes of cardio on my weights days. I have to take pictures tomorrow that I will hyave for my "28 day" pics. So far, when i compare day 1 with day 28, I am pretty pleased even though my weight isn't that far down as I expected. I really expected to lose 8-10 lbs...I may have lost 4 lbs, but my body fat % has gone down quite a bit and I have good comparable measurements, so on that note I know I progressed. I am going to stick to a 2200 calorie diet and see how that goes this week. I know I will see a lot of fluid retention as I will be adding weights again and it's just something my body loves to do.

At any rate, I am looking forward to seeing what this 30 day brings. I am going to be child free during the days,, so maybe the lack of stress and the more time I have taking care of me will help me shed some weight too. I hope to lose 10 lbs this month or definitely be able to wear my size 10's no questions about it.

Press Play!

No comments:

Post a Comment