Thursday, August 13, 2009

P90x - Day 9 of 90 - Shoulders & Arms

I must say that I am not sure of how many calories i burned this time in comparison to last week because I didn't have my watch on...I had some interruptions and had to do Ab Ripper X first and then a couple hours later did the shoulders and arms (at 10:30pm). I am pleased this time as I am feeling the burn in my arms when I felt nothing last week. I am excited and so motivated to keep it going. I am getting close to being in the 150's...which would be the first time since 2003 before I got pregnant with my 2nd child.

Pleeeease P90x...i'll do the work, you just show me the way! LOL

Press play!

BTW i am going to start doing a modified version of lean and make it somewhat like the doubles...Phase 2 I will add plyometrics and do 2 days of additional cardio at my gym or do my Turbo Jam ball routine.


No comments:

Post a Comment