Monday, August 10, 2009

P90x - Day 7 of 90 Core synergistics

Okay....This isn't my favorite workout of the set, but i think it was much better this time around than what i remember last time, so that's a plus. I am getting stronger already, it's pretty impressive. I did 8 pushups this morning where as sometime last week ic ould only do 4. I did a lot of the push up moves on the dvd than I did last week, I even burned more calories. I couldn't be more pleased.

I am drinking a shake (with recovery powder) added some egg whites and extra spinach. Still tastes good and I feel good about it. I hope to start seeing some lbs and more inches drop this week. I am sure I will. I still don't have a big appetite for solids, but i am striving to make every bite or drink count and get in some healthy calories!

So my calorie burn today was 449...Max HR: 178...AHR: 147. I am feeling really good and I may switch to classic next week and add in some of my own cardio. I will see how this week ends. I am ready to bring it big time and just get into the best shape of my life!

Press Play people....

Last week's weight: 167
This week's weight: 166 (i did weigh 163.8 before i did legs & back)
Body fat last week: 32.8% (very close to at least)
Body fat today: 32% (first time since I've started working out in April 2008)

PLEASED!

No comments:

Post a Comment