Monday, August 17, 2009

P90x - Day 15 of 90 - Core Synergistics

Well before i started my workout, about an hour before, i ate a good 6 oz of chicken breast with broccoli, bell peppers and a mushroom (yes ONE mushroom lol). I got the kids to take a nap and started my workout. I still don't care for this workout but i know it's working and well I guess i don't like many workouts but I am in this to win it, so I suck it up and do my best. I realized that I wasn't doing the banana poses right this whole time, so now that I did it right, i FEEEELS it...I know i'll start seeing improvement.

I am looking forward to recovery week next week and I hope my new dvd comes in. It's called something something "core fusion" it has 5 stars from all the reviewers and I watched it and it looks great. I am going to replace one yoga day with that dvd as it's a mix of yoga and core movements. I have taken the liberty to up my calories a little bit. I am shooting for 2000 calories. this is in between what the beachbody.com website and p90x nutrition guide have set out for me. I I had a cheat day yesterday and well i took in too much sodium, so I did some research and now I see that dandelion tea is great for liver & kidney function as well as water retention. I had one cup already, not the best tasting, but if you like black coffee, i can see a coffe e lover liking it plain. I had to gulp it down. I will try honey perhaps next time.

So onto my stats....I burned a little less today as I skipped the last part of the bonus (and the plank to chaturanga bonus) instead of the PtoC i did plank holds. I did exert more effort on my towel jumps and the tire runs.....I can prove that as my HR maxed this time 183 and my average was a little lower...by one so it was 146. I burned 435 calories. Oh and tomorrow I will be subbing Cardio X for plyometrics....ooooooh wish me LUCK

AHR: 146
MHR: 183
Calories Burned: 435
Calories consumed: 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment