Tuesday, August 11, 2009

P90x - Day 8 of 90 CardioX

WHEW! Everytime i work out at night, it beats me over the head! I feel good though now. I did burn more calories this time around on cardiox..instead of 331 calories i burned 366, so i am happy about that. I weighed 164.4 and had 32.1% body fat, so it's still going down for both measures...I love it!

I will say this seemed a bit harder in some ways, maybe because I pushed myself to do more this time? I did more jumping on some moves and my maximum HR was 180, average was 149. I want this really bad. I want to look good for me and for my husband. When he comes home in November, i don't want him to really recognize me. I want him like "who's that girl?" HAHAHA

I am on my way! 20-25 lbs would tickle my fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment