Saturday, August 15, 2009

P90x Day 13 of 90 - Kenpo X

Okay, honestly I don't know what day I am on LOL. I have to renumber these things cause anyone who knows me knows I am bad with numbers and obviously I just can't count either!!!! Time to go back to school. Who would have thought I was an honors student HAHAHAHA.

Okay so today was Kenpo x. The ONLY part I had problems with were the warm up stretches in the beginning. I was so stiff from legs and back, although my body doesn't hurt like last time, it was just hard, so i did my own stretches and did what I could with the crew. Overall, still a fast workout. It goes so fast because you are constantly busy, but counting the reps is what helps I think and then doing them on each side.

I burned almost 100 more calories than last week's Kenpo. Last week was 330 and today I burned 429...that's awesome to me. I have tweaked my food choices and I hope this will definitely help. I am going to try to push this...

Starting on Monday I will change up the routine by doing Plyometrics instead of cardio X. Then I will do the recovery as usual. I want to find another yoga routine so I don't have to do yogaX twice a week. Although I seem to be the only person who can actually doesn't mind this routine, 2 times a week might make me hate it LOL. I want something more tranquil, but not too easy like stretching. Then when phase 2 hits, i will do a lean doubles version. I will add 2 days of cardio on my arms & shoulders and legs & back days....or maybe on yoga day IDK yet (legs and back is still gruelling enough). Then when phase 3 comes, i will add 3 days. I hope that I see a big change in those phases. Hopefully by the time I enter phase 2 i will be 159 lbs. I am crossing my fingers. Anything is possible.

Keep pushing play!!

Cals: 429
AHR: 141
MHR: 177
calories: 1452 NET

CalsFatCholestSodiumCarbsSugarsFiberProtein
Click totals for charts!Totals:1,45248g353mg1,425mg190g102g33g176g

No comments:

Post a Comment