Tuesday, August 4, 2009

P90x - Day 2 of 90 - CardioX

Today was my first day of CardioX. I have sampled some of the P90x videos before, but not this one. It's not that fun, but from the moves you do (plyometrics and yoga) I know you are getting a full body work out. I have read on forums where people say this is a weak work out. And I will agree that i didn't burn as many calories as I could have on other programs, but I feel I am required to use every muscle in my body to perform some of these moves. I did 45 minutes and burned 331 calories. I weighed in lighter this morning 165.8. I am not sure why I was lighter, but that doesn't matter to me either way.

I tried making one of the P90x meals yesterday. I cooked halibut for the first time and the P90x pesto sauce. I liked the pesto (minus the pine nuts) but I didn't like how fishy the halibut tasted. I threw it away. Oh and the wild rice, YUCK!

I am looking forward to finishing up the week and then within the next two weeks I will be adding some extra cardio either by way of one of my fitness dvd's or going to the gym to spin, do a step class or one of the cardio machines. This will be my form of doubles, but the "Lean" version.

Until next time, PRESS PLAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment