Monday, August 3, 2009

P90x - Day 1 of 90 - Core Synergistics

Well I will first list my stats from yesterday's weigh in and measurements. I hope to chuck the scale and just ignore it for the first month as it won't really matter. My weight and measurements as of Sunday August 2nd:

Weight: 167.2 lbs
Body Fat%: 32.8
waist: 32"
abdomen: 38"
hips: 42.5"
chest: 35 1/2"
L. Thigh: 25 1/2"
Right Thigh: 25 1/2"
Left arm: 12 1/2"
Right arm: 12 1/2"

My goal weight after the 90 days is to be at most 145 lbs wearing a size 8 nicely. I am not too sure about my measurements, but if my thighs can go down to 23" a piece and my hips into the 30's, i'll be very happy!

So core synergistics is not a hard workout but it's not simple either. I do have some improving to do, but i am pleased overall with my performance. Once i get another week into this, i think i will add my Get on the Ball workout by Turbo Jam, it focuses on core as well. IDK we'll see. That's about all for now. I am going to make a muscle milk shake and i can't wait for my recovery drink to come in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment