Friday, August 21, 2009

P90x Day 18 of 90 - Legs & back (remix)

Soooo today I had to skip the 'back' portions of the exercises as my upper body is still a little sore (i will do them tomorrow). I did the legs and even completed a move (the exaggerated lunges) that I never was able to do, due to my toes...so yeah they are a best. Oh and i skip the debbie siebers i don't likey. I went on and put my Exhale Spa Core Fusion Body Sculpt dvd on to do my thighs and my glutes and then my core (in place of ab ripper x, which I will do tomorrow if I decide not to do my get on the ball dvd). This is one heck of a workout! I burned more on this than anything and I can't wait to get further!!!

I burned 493 calories today (300 with legs on P90x). I had a ton of interruptions today with the kids but i did keep my HR up so I am just fine and happy with that. Tomorrow is a new day.

i weighed 163.4 today. Let's see if i can keep going and drop bf% too.

No comments:

Post a Comment