Saturday, August 22, 2009

P90x Day 19 of 90 - Subbed Kenpo

I was very sore today from yesterday's workout, but of course I can't quit. I pushed myself to workout. I skipped Kenpo because although I like it, it's not as much of a calorie burner as I would like it to be. I did Turbo Jam Get on the Ball instead. I was able to do all the moves without modifying (which was difficult before) and it just felt good to do a little 'kickboxing' with core and lower body and shoulders. I had to do stretch X (bits and pieces but about 20 minutes worth) cause my hamstrings and booty are just so sore! I am going to do bits and pieces again tomorrow, but nothing else.

I am looking forward to recovery week and I HOPE that phase II brings on better #'s. I swore i'd end in the 150's. There is still a chance, but unless i lose 4 lbs this recovery week, it ain't happening. I will accept another 1/2" in places and bf% though over the scale #.

So i burned 502 calories and I feel good.

Let's keep it going!

No comments:

Post a Comment