Saturday, August 8, 2009

Day 5 - P90x - Legs & back

I think it was legs and back, i know my legs and back hurt, especially my butt. I finally burned almost 500 calories. I was supposed to do ab ripper but forgot and by the time it came on i was out of 'work out' mode. SO i will do that today with Kenpo X. I am not looking forward to kenpo cause of my cooordination, but this means it's my last workout for week 1 and I have made it and I did it. So far I can see that by week 3 i will have an appreciation for it. Right now i love the fact I am working everything, but some parts just royally suck, but only cause it's supposed to LOL. So I burned exactly 498. I weighed in at 163.8 (the lowest in a couple months) but as with all of my lower body routines, I gained 2 lbs by this morning (as i forgot to post last night) and I am sure it's all water weight from my muscles repairing. My body fat is still down so I am pleased with that. It is 32.7...I'll be so happy when i can get out of the 30% ranges.

I'll post again later ..... Press Play

No comments:

Post a Comment