Friday, August 14, 2009

P90x Day 12 of 90? I think - Legs & back and AbRipperX

I was very tired today and it took everything in me to not fall out, but I did very very well today. I burned 434 on the first part and then got up to 567 calories burned with abripperX. I can definitely tell how much stronger I am getting. I do admit i skipped a part of the legs...i dont' like lunges where you have to extend your toe....both big toe nails are a little damaged and growing out so I can't do those without it causing discomfort. I did the entire wall squat. I am sure next week i'll do the 1 leg wall squat nonstop too. I am proud of my work. My ab work is getting better and I can't even remember what moves I was having issues with when i first did the work out. I will say that I can't do the mason twists nonstop yet. Maybe 2 more times thru and i'll have it. Otherwise it seems my measurements are steadily decreasing, except my legs. I hope that I start burning some good fat in my legs soon. I want those to go down at least 2 inches but if i get more i am happy. My stomach is important too...I am not worried about that as it seems to be what goes down the most.. I naturally have thicker legs.

avg hr: 145
max hr: 178

PRESS PLAY... we are going into week 3 and then it's recovery time..I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment