Wednesday, August 19, 2009

P90x day 17 of 90 - Shoulders & arms/Ab ripper X

So today I actually wrote down my reps. DH told me i needed to start doing that and well since I wanna 'bring it' during phase two (which is in 2 weeks) I need to have something to compare it to. I am glad I did because I am definitely feeling the burn and that's what I need. I want my arms to be smoking (along with the rest of my body) but seeing as though i have no visible blemishes on my arms i.e. excessive stretch marks, then they are gonna be my main feature LOL.

I finished up shoulders & arms, skipped the cool down and went into ab ripperX. I left the first segment burning 305 cals and i ended up with 403 after ab ripper. I do confess to skipping part of the leg climb, not because I can't do it, it just sucks and is boring and maybe i do it wrong so i don't feel it all the way, BUT i did do about 30 mason crunches (i think that's the name) that's my first ever!!!

I figure i need to burn some extra calories with good old cardio, so i added about 10 minutes of the biggest loser cardio max, part 2 (jillian's segment). I ended with the yoga cool down and some arm stretches. I am feeling pretty good all the way around. I burned a total of 498 calories today.

Calories: 498
ahr: 125
mhr: 165
net calories: about 1388-1400
total calorie intake: 1888 - 1900
fat: 45g
protein: 187g
carbs: 176g
ratio carbs/protein/fat: 40/40/20 (close enough)

No comments:

Post a Comment